Sunday, March 22, 2009

Hot Air Balloon Festival

When i was little boy in primary school, I still fresh in my mind that my first exposure to hot air ballon is very far far away in the sky which having the size of just as below..



Tat time we are so so so excited until discuss that topic three days three nites non stop..I still remember that time my fren who sit in front of me in the class told me he is having 1 in his room and making me so jeolous...:(
and I am so childish BELIEVE !!!!!

Until Saturday (20/3/09), Longkang king(KiwiKit) and me going to see hot air ballon..

we are so so so lucky as we can see our own how the ballon from setting up until it is flying..



And even lucky to have a photo with ballon ...



so surprice there are many many pattern de hot air ballon..

Guess Guess What is this????



Its E for ELEPHANT !!!!



and my life time the biggest NESCAFE i ever see..



and this??????



Its Elephant drink NESCAFE



HAHAHAHA



p/s: I wish I can Fly like ballon..I miss my childhood time as I hope my friend still remember that blow water story..kindly reply me if u read my blog ya.. dun pretend forget as i still remember you (^^)

2 comments:

Wilred said...

Ha~ I've dreamt of taking a balloon ride, too... Enjoy the serenity of floating in the skies...
Den ho..landing on an isolated island..(可以在那称王!!)keke^^

storyboy said...

Wei..A ballon u can talk till become king.. keng..u r too imaginative!!!