Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My Real Identity..

Some say I am a super busy guy ... (busy body = busy???)
Some say I am very protective ... (big size??)
Some say I before and after wearing spec looks totally different ...
Some say I am helpful when they have difficulties... (even they don need it..)

It takes me some time to analyse..After all..

Busy body = owes report ppl bad things.. >>> reporter..
Big size = hmmm.. maybe >>> He looks Fit not Fat hehe..
Spectacles = Duno.. its their comment >>>
Helpful = Totally agree.. >>> redundant most of the time..

Conclusion?? I tink this character suit me most..



??????



???

Ooops.. wrong wrong tats is nt me.. da real me is

looks at my photo display..

Dun laugh lar...as my name oso gt "S" like his symbol .. same same ma...




so many sssss !!!!





p/s = thz to my fren chia tak and doggy..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ur profile pic look so funny.....

keep it for ur own la....

lazy to click on ur ad.... nothing new

Anonymous said...

some say u r swollen superman..
haha