Saturday, February 28, 2009

Cinema Day..

Yesterday, my fren suddenly ask for a movie with me..

A movie which can release tension and finally my fren choose tis..


and the movie was... .... .... ....




















DAMN BORING !!! The story was totally mess..


IF i would rate upon 5 star...
I tink <0.9 star>.. gt such rating ?? hahahha..

Hmmm..1 thing can't denied is da main actress they choose is at least good..
Looks pretty ya?? if to compare to....





jackie chan= chun li?? come on...


hmmm.. still acceptable

But these???
wat will happen to the movie if they use her??


Why so many ppl like chun li???


After the movie, yet our tension seems even worst..
Ok lar..I decide to put 3 stars not the movie but for the actress ..=)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i admit this is a good movie to watch..
Everybody come to cinema and watch...